Summer Payment Policies
- A deposit or full payment is required to secure registration
- Remaining balances are due by April 26, 2023 to complete registration
Cancelation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations before or on April 26, 2023 will receive a 100% refund
- Cancellations after April 26, 2023 will receive a 100% camp credit for following summer (no refunds available)
- **Cancellations 7 days or less from your session start date will forfeit all camp payments**
For any additional questions please feel free to call (813) 244-4682 or email Parker@fantasyfishingcamp.com.
- We do not fish in small craft advisories, but activities at the marina may continue in some cases.
- In complete day rain outs, individual camp days will be canceled. In these cases, you will be given the option of a daily refund or daily camp credits. Emails will be sent days before expected rain outs. (Applies to day camps only).
- If a natural disaster (tropical storm, hurricane, red tide) interferes with any session, the camp could be rescheduled or 50% refunds will be honored
- Partial rainy days that interfere with time on the water will be made up during other camp days
- We have the right to deny any camper fishing time due to poor behavior.
- There is a zero tolerance drug/tobacco policy. Parents will have to arrange immediate pick up if this rule is violated.