Overnight Fishing Camp (Sunday 2pm to Saturday 11am)
This overnight camp is one your camper will never forget. Sign up for one, two or three consecutive weeks of intense saltwater fishing! Our campers fish with professional fishing guides on comfortable bay boats everyday catching snook, redfish, trout, mackerel, snapper, jacks and sharks! In addition to daily fishing trips, young anglers learn about spin casting, baits and lures, knot tying, cast netting, fishing techniques and tackle rigging. Other camp activities include a night of beach camping, shore fishing, log rolling, canoeing, kayaking, marine biology, fly casting, fly tying and much more.
Camps run Sunday to Saturday with the option to attend up to three consecutive weeks. Campers who fish for multiple sessions are able to stay through Saturday night and begin the following camp on Sunday. Weekly price is $1595.
• Guided fishing with captains every day
• Marine Biology lessons from wildlife biologists
• Captain led instruction on cast netting, knot tying etc.
• Boating safety classes given by FWC Officers
• Canoeing, kayaking and log rolling
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner catered by USF
• Airport transportation available
|Session 1||Sun-Sat; June 3-9|
|Session 2||Sun-Sat; June 10-16|
|Session 3||Sun-Sat; June 17-23|
|Session 4||Sun-Sat; July 8-14|
|Session 5||Sun-Sat; July 15-21|
|Session 6||Sun-Sat; July 22-28|
200 6th Ave South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701