Sign your camper up for an overnight experience like no other. Guided fishing expeditions everyday all catching snook, redfish, trout, mackerel, snapper, jacks, sharks and more! Campers will learn about spin casting, baits and lures, knot tying, cast netting, fishing techniques, marine biology, tackle rigging, paddle boarding, kayaking, and much more. Ages 9-16.
• Guided fishing with captains every day
• Marine Biology lessons from wildlife biologists
• Captain led instruction on cast netting, knot tying etc.
• Boating safety classes given by FWC Officers
• Paddle boarding, kayaking and much more
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner catered by USF
• Airport transportation available