Policies and Refunds
- Deposits are due via cash, check, credit or PayPal to complete registration.
- The remaining amount is due 30 days before your session start date.
- All deposits are non-refundable within 30 days to your session start date.
- We do not fish in small craft advisories, but activities at the marina may continue in some cases.
- In complete day rain outs, individual camp days will be canceled. In these cases, you will be given the option of a daily refund or daily camp credits. Emails will be sent days before expected rain outs. (Applies to day camps only).
- If a tropical storm or hurricane interferes with any session, the camp could be rescheduled or full refunds will be honored.
- Partial rainy days that interfere with time on the water will be made up during other camp days.
- We have the right to deny any camper fishing time due to poor behavior.
- There is a zero tolerance drug/tobacco policy. Parents will have to arrange immediate pick up if this rule is violated.